Monday, August 13, 2007

Wedding of the century!

Just got home from my sister's wedding. No longer do I have 2 sister Humms! How weird! But I do have a new Brother in law, which is nice. I give you, the new Mr and Mrs Menzies: Iain is the one in the middle grimacing! My sister is enjoying being a lady of luxury!
The wedding was fantastic, great weather, lovely ceremony, fantastic food and drinks etc. Was so nice seeing all my family too, especially as I'm leaving for China on Friday! Oh my God :o

Need to pack... really need to get myself sorted! Am staying for 2 nights in Beijing, then heading to Dalian on the 21st to get acquainted with the city. Just trying to book a hostel now, such an assortment, can't choose! Thinking of the Hutong Hostel, or maybe the Templeside Hostel, or even the 9 Dragon's... will decide this afternoon.

Still can't believe I'm leaving on Friday, it's come so quickly. Am a little nervous, but mostly excited. It's gunna be a fantastic year, I know it!

1 comment:

Liam said...

Nikki and I have booked the Templeside :D It had the best reviews on all of the hostel websites I looked at, and it's fairly cheap (which, being Scottish, is a huge factor for me :D)