Thursday, August 2, 2007

I went to London, to buy a heat magazine (and while there got me a shiny new Visa!)

Just got back from a wee journey to London town to get my Chinese visa. I was hoping to get a nice year - long multi one, but she told me to tick "3month single" instead. When I got the visa, it says Duration of stay 000, and there's a little note telling me to get registered with the PSB to stop being an alien, or something like that. Hmmm... should be alright though. Had a nice few days, strolling around Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Chinatown and so on. Had a nice meal in Wagamama last night too, which rounded off a perfect Asian-day! Here is a photo of me posing with my visa, which got us told off by the security guard! Guess they don't like people taking pictures of the embassy... whoops!

No comments: